End to End Solution Architect
- Location : Bangalore
- Role : End to End Solution Architect
- Experience : 15 - 25 years
- No. of positions : 2
- Qualifications :
- Job Description :
· Minimum of 15 years’ experience as an enterprise / solution architect in telecom domain
· Should have worked in telecom OSS systems
· Knowledge about Enterprise products (B2B space) is needed – e.g. managed broadband, managed security etc
· Telecom/Cable Background is a must.
· Must be fluent in German
· Must be experienced a multi-vendor environment.
· Manage Architecture deliverables; ensure understanding of Solution across all Epics and Tracks.
· Create and maintain end-to-end architecture artifacts including but not limited to, interface design document, process design document, sequence diagrams, data flow diagrams and data models across the B/OSS ecosystem.
· Create and maintain the solution architecture roadmap across all Epics and produce architecture blueprints for each release iteration.
· Review business requirements and collaborate with development teams to identify system impacts and estimates.
· Conduct and represent in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions as necessary during the design and integration phases.
· Follow through architecture issues and integration challenges that arise throughout the software development life cycle and provide resolution.
· Collaborate and drive alignment with key business stakeholders, solution development and testing teams on architecture approach and direction.
· Co-ordinate with PM’s, infrastructure/operations team, testing teams and release/change control teams as needed
· Defining software enterprise architecture
· Demonstrating ability to create systems architecture and solution design given a brief product requirement
· Designing new features to meet new business requirements.
· Must have knowledge Middleware oriented management, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) ,Enterprise Architecture tools (Visio, IBM Rational Software Architect, etc.) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
· Workflow and business process management
· System integration lifecycle for an OSS implementation
· Expertise on leading COTS platforms :
· Office core field service management
· Familiarity with Agile software development processes – knowledge of scaled agile framework is preferred
· Ability to work in a multi-vendor environment.