- Location : Bangalore
- Role : CRM Architect
- Experience : 10 - 16 years
- No. of positions : 2
- Qualifications : Any Degree
- Job Description :
To support CDS global and regional CRM/CX initiatives. The team will be involved in delivering, operating and supporting the existing CRM implementations and all future projects and services.
The CRM Technical Architect is responsible for the overall design and governance of multiple CRM/CX specific to the following areas.
· System Design
· Security Model
· Technical Architecture
· Understanding scale, and architecting implementations that can be expanded seamlessly
· Directing integrations of systems via API
· Maintaining and overseeing governance
· Responsible for the SDLC related to CRM
· Solution Validation
· Design and build industry agnostic CRM solutions in areas such as Customers Segmentation, Partner/Dealer Management, Inventory Management, Opportunities Management, Customer Master Data, Incentive, Loyalty, Support, Case Management & all other areas.
· Oversees the quality of output arising from solution build and manage the technical integrity and architectural compliance of the solution.
· Evaluates and leverage CRM emerging technologies to support the company growth and strategy.
· Building the SaaS based application
· Aligning the solution stack to cloud native principles using the CNCF elements like Kubernetes and Containerization
· Ability to mentor junior resources and validate deliverables
Experience and Skills:
· 8 - 15 years' experience is designing, building, developing, deploying and supporting CRM solutions using SFDC ( Sugar CRM/VTIGER EXP must).
· At least 2 years' experience as a technical architect
· Ownership of technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies.
· Ability to understand and solve business and technology challenges related to the implementation of all areas of the Salesforce platform.
· Experience enforcing governance across a large workforce that will include both internal and external resources
· Agile delivery and experience working with cloud-based technologies and methodologies
· Experience in governing cross-functional/cross-regions solutions and ability to manage processes end-to-end
· Strong communication skills, Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills to a diverse set of audiences
· Ability to operate effectively in a global multi-cultural environment and drive harmonization and standardization
· Experience in Telecom or Enterprise CRMs